Due to expansion Boston Putford Offshore Safety Ltd are currently seeking a Fast Rescue Craft / Marine Engineer to join their team in Lowestoft.
The main purpose of the role will be to carry out repairs to our fast rescue and Daughter craft onboard our fleet of Emergency Response and Rescue vessels and or in house repair workshops.
Boston Putford Offshore Safety is part of the North Star Holdco Group which operates a combined fleet of 47 vessels primarily in the North Sea.
Our vision is to be the market leading marine provider of Offshore Infrastructure Support Services, underpinned by a key focus on renewables, innovation, sustainability, care for the environment and our employees.
KEY WORK AREAS OFRESPONSIBILITY ARE:
- Ensuring all shipboard repairs are carried out in a safe, efficient, and timely manner.
- Carrying out duties to the highest standard.
- Keeping company approved Planned Maintenance records up to date
- Providing out-of-hours support, as and when required.
- Actively promoting and progressing the company QHSE Policies.
- Marine or general Engineering background preferred such as light vehicle, motorcycle, or HGV mechanical knowledge.
- Good understanding of petrol 2/4 stroke engines or diesel engines.
- 12-volt electrics and marine industry knowledge advantageous.
- The ideal candidate should be computer literate and have a full driving licence.
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.